All 17 art Reviews

Link's Surprise Party Link's Surprise Party

My favourite piece of art on Newgrounds right now.

Dodger Dodger

Dude this is great. I love watching you improve, and this is AWESOME

Larwick responds:

Cheers! I learned a lot from this particular painting.

True Friends forgive True Friends forgive

Contrast

Sometimes getting a good contrast going can be a bitch. I don't know how hard this was for the both of you but gratz on getting it perfect. The colours play off of one another flawlessly and the different art styles make it more interesting than if it was either one on their own.

Great work and I'll be keeping a look out for more stuff from the both of you. :)

Space Marine Squad Space Marine Squad

MS PAINT FOR THE WIN

I use MSP for all of my pixel work also. It's really under rated as an art program. <3 Nice work, I love it.

The Doctor, Matt Smith The Doctor, Matt Smith

Love it

This is awesome, I love the shading and his hair probably stands out most to me. Great work and I'd love to see a David Tennant one. Cause is my super special secret awesome true love forever. :p lol Keep it up.

Judgement Judgement

I like this picture

Did you take any inspiration from Guido Renis' rendering of the Archangel Michael? Because this picture, while great, looks very similar to the painting; Guido Reni's archangel Michael (in the Capuchin church of Santa Maria della) Google it and you'll see what I mean. Nice picture though I quite like it.

xTY3x responds:

yes, indeed. actually my uncle told me to look for that painting to take ispiration for the angel.

Bomb Boy Poster Bomb Boy Poster

Looks Great!

I wish there was more talent like this. I love this style and hey, the line work still looks great regardless of what the scanner did. Keep it up, can't wait to see more of your stuff. I can see you getting front paged more than once if your work keeps or exceeds this level of quality :)

Shotgunmadmax responds:

Thank you man I really appreciate it.

Link - Remake Link - Remake

Excellent.

Are those actually green eyebrows on the original sprite? I always just thought It was his eye colour (not a typo I'm Australian). But I love this regardless. Very nice work.

JinnDEvil responds:

It's just a matter of interpretation. I always read them as eyebrows somewhy.

Portal 2 - Next please! Portal 2 - Next please!

Nice

This is quite good, I agree with Safst3r; "I like the lighting effects, the textures and the almost comic like style to it" and I'm not sure if it's just me but I sort of see wolverine's face there. Good work, keep it up :)

A regular day in the park A regular day in the park

Insane

This looks like a bad acid trip. I can just imagine some guy tripping balls and coming across this picture on here and flipping out. "why is that rabbit cat feeding the broken legged cat pizza... and what kind of pizza is that? Maybe Anchovies cause they're cats"

Great picture, Lovely and vibrant colours (I'm Australian that's not a mistype) all in all a wonderful piece of art worthy of being featured. :D