MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

Damn it

I was intrigued and wanted to finish it to find out what happens or if it's just eternal digging. That ending actually made me giggle a little bit. This isn't as terrible as all that :) also the addition of "still alive" makes it much nicer losing.

Little-Rena responds:

Damn, it's suppost to make you feel bad about losing.

UDE UDE

excellent

I love this game, I find myself immersed, I'm not sure where the RPG elements lie but that might be further into the game. One thing I did notice is that sometimes when you tell your units to fall back there may be one or two units that don't do anything and just hold position until you tell them that they can attack, this might need some fixing unless it's intended but I'm not sure why it would be. The game itself is very nice. Nice visuals and nice execution of the concept. Very starcraft-esque theme but hey, that works well. So why not? I can't wait to play the fixed version even if the only problem I found were those wayward units. I like how you gave the AI higher starting minerals and gas etc etc. Makes the game more intersting with the overwhelming odds thing. All in all a great game and I will play it for a while at least :) Keep it up. Also, your english is fine, perhaps it's similar to the game, fix up those wayward units and it'll be awesome. :)

-Dark Artisan :)

episodeent responds:

It's because the units can change their command to "Attack", when they are attacked. I should left this AI part only for computer's units. Thanks!

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Hmm

I enjoy this sort of thing but I enjoy it most when It works. The glitchyness of the typing is annoying as balls. For example typing in a name of a pokemon you clearly know and can identify it as such but the game thinking you're wrong annoys me. O ther than that I love the music and the game looks quite nice.

Goin Up Goin Up

Stolen away

IS what my life is for the next 3 days at minimum because of this game. Solid game, nice animations, cool character sprites and common well known yet fun premise.

Distance Distance

Excellent

I love the art and the music fits so well with the tone of waiting. I'm glad she flew home to see me :)

Dragon Age Legends: Remix Dragon Age Legends: Remix

Nice

This was quite good, I do agree that the controls should have been WASD and the mouse to attack but other than that it was an addictive sidescroller and I never usually find my self completing Officially licensed games but this was was nice.

Skincraft Skincraft

Awesome

I don't think that I've seen an easier to use, user friendly, epic Minecraft skin creator and when I saw it was made by The Swain... I mean you can't go wrong with that. Really good work here and I will definitely be frequenting this submission.