Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

This was SOOO good! Nice mix of Johnny Cash and Burl Ives mash up was very welcome and surprising. I'd never seen the series before now, but I will definitely go back and check them all out now.

That last half a star is because of the recording quality of a couple of the voice actors mics but I totally understand at the same time.

Excellent stuff.

A Newgrounds Commercial A Newgrounds Commercial

I giggled at the "Lierature" part.

Rare At E3 Rare At E3

I shared his manly tear at the end. NUTS AND BOLTS PEOPLE! NUTS AND BOLTS! >:(

r/atheism r/atheism

King Aza, we do have a wrod for those people. They're called cunts

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

So much hate for this. WHY? This thing is classic. I watched this for the first time when I was only just in highschool. I'm now 20 and I just nostalgia'd all over my floor.

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

YOU POOP RIGHT?? Stamper.

Mural Mural

I'm not really one for writing reviews. But recently with the addition of Lucky Day Forever and now THIS I'm finding myself more and more blown away by the capabilities of the artists on Newgrounds.

This is such a wonderful thing, in almost every aspect. It has a cute little story, beautiful music, amazing animation and such attention to detail. Bubbowrap, I would love to see more like this from you but I understand the time it takes to put something like this together. You're website and NG profile are now going to be bookmarked so I can always check to see if you've done anything new.

Oh yeah and I might have cried a single manly tear.

Teadoll Teadoll

Great job man, post in the bring back?

Larwick responds:

Thanks dude. I won't post it in the BBG, just doesn't seem right. Maybe one day I'll have a Red Bar animation worth posting though.

Parasitemas Parasitemas

Really well done

But I'm honestly left wondering what the fuck I just watched. Worms out of assholes and penises :o

Minecraft: TNA Part 5 Minecraft: TNA Part 5

Shitting a brick

I still shit bricks when Endermen teleport away and then in front or behind me. Stop feeding my fear of Endermen. This is one of my favourite series on Newgrounds so good job guys and keep it up. I look forward to seeing many more episodes. :)